Lifting and Rigging£0
About this course
The course is designed to increase safety in lifting and rigging operations thereby reducing accidents and incidents, reduce near misses and lost time injuries.
Successful completion of the course will increase work discipline and professionalism of our stevedores, stevedoring.
Contents of the course:
- Basic Safety
- Hazards on board ships
- Documentation including Certificates of lifting appliances
- Pre-use inspection of lifting appliances (hooks, shackles, slings….)
- Pre-use inspection of ship’s cranes
- Signals and radio communications during lifting operations
- Rigging equipment theory (care & maintenance of wire ropes etc..)
- Risk assessment
- First Aid
- Record keeping
Above course is under approval
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.